Coral Grove Termeil
Enjoy Peace & Privacy whilst relaxing by the pool. Coral Grove has 4 Bedrooms containing 2 x queen bed & 4 x singles★★★★
Season Rates, Fees & Conditions Apply
South Coast Accommodation
- Bedroom 1
- Queensize 1
- Bedroom 2
- Queensize 2
- Bedroom 3
- Single 2
- Bedroom 4
- Single 4
Peace & Privacy whilst relaxing by the Pool.
If you have yearned for a holiday to get away from the hustle and bustle of life in general, but still be surrounded in luxury, this country property is for you.
Designed and furnished with exceptional taste, the 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 has a bath with seperate shower the other has a shower in the laundry, and living areas are bright, fresh and designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. with a flat screen TV, DVD & plenty of dvd's to watch.
The kitchen includes a dishwasher and microwave and inspiration to cook that perfect meal, if cooking inside is not your thing the property provides 2 BBQ's and a pizza oven.
With verandah's on most sides there are plenty of places to just laze the day away, included is also a large outside dining area. There is a deck overlooking the pool to keep an eye on the activities or why not stroll around the gorgeous cottage gardens.
On the chilly winter days there is a wood fire in the lounge room, perfect for settling in with a good book or enjoy a long bath in the gorgeous claw footed free standing bath.
Coral Grove is a beautiful master built country home, set on 40 acres.
The home features wide Australian hardwood floorboards, French doors leading onto a wide verandah and multiple outdoor entertaining areas.
The house is set in a beautifully established garden surrounded by 5 cleared acres, rainforest, mountain gullies and tree ferns.
Coral Grove offers a tranquil, beautiful and private escape. Experience country at its best, 5 minutes from the beach
Well behaved family members of the hairy, four legged variety will be considered ! By arrangement only please.
- beautiful lounge with slow combustion fireplace
- country kitchen with microwave, oven, dishwasher, pantry, fridge/ freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- dining area with garden views
- 2 x queen size bedrooms with new quality mattresses and tree filled outlook
- children's room comprising 3 single beds, tv for gaming and overlooking pool and forest views
- single room, with beautiful garden views and trundle
- The sun room daybed is a great spot to read or take in the views. This doubles as single sleeping accommodation.
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 toilets
- separate laundry, with washing, ironing and drying facilities
- saltwater pool
- outdoor seating area perfect for sundowners, with a forest view
- outdoor eating, with setting for 10 and a BBQ, overlooking established garden
- beautiful country style verandah
All bedding and mattresses are of a high quality, offering a good night sleep for all.
Things to do:
1. Relax, enjoy the beauty, peace and privacy this special property has to offer with your family.
2. The local winery is Bawley Vale and Fern Gully - within 2-3 minutes drive. They host regular concerts on their lawns.
3. Bawley Point beaches are 6km away, featuring world class surfing, annual iron man, diving and fishing
4. Horse riding - down the road
5. Willinga Lake - swim, fish, paddle or enjoy a picnic. Binoculars are a must for bird watching enthusiasts.
6. 15 minutes north sits historic Milton Village, with a great range of Cafs, shops and galleries.
7. Visit Rick Steins famous restaurant at Bannisters (15 min) and don't forget to try the amazing cocktails and pizzas at Bannisters pool bar. A fabulous sunset treat!!
8. For golf enthusiasts, play a cliff top round at Mollymook Country Club.
9. There are an abundance of unsealed roads and tracks for cycling and mountain biking- see NSW Gov Meroo National Park
10. Climb Pigeon House Mountain
11. Incredible coastline of beaches- visit a new and amazing one every day- our favourites are Bawley Reserve, Lake Tabourie Beach, Mollymook and Narawallee.
12. Try stand up paddle boarding on Burrill Lake, or how about a surf lesson?
13 Don't go anywhere- you won't want to!! Enjoy a swim, great food and reconnecting with family at this beautiful property!!!
And did we mention Humphrey, one of the local Kangaroos who may come for a visit.
With plenty of features to help you relax and unwind, whether the weather is hot or cold, this will be a holiday house you will want to come back to all year round.
Linen is provided
Minimum 2 night stay @ $570.00 all year 'round except for peak seasons (peak seasons are Easter & Christmas).
Off peak rate: $950.00p/w
School holiday rate: $1200.00p/w
Easter (minimum 7 night booking) : $1900.00 p/w
Christmas School Holidays (minimum 7 night booking) : $2650.00p/w
NO SMOKING, Parking for 2 cars in the carport
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact correct.
Balcony, Bathroom, Bath Tub, Bedrooms: 4, Coffee Machine: Nescafe pod , Crockery and Cutlery, Dining Room, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Fireplace, Furniture Outdoor, Garden Area, Gas BBQ, Kitchen, Laundry, Lounge, Microwave Oven, Parking: carport, Pets Welcome, Porch/Deck, Refrigerator, No Smoking Rooms, Swimming Pool: salt water , Television: 2, Views: country , Washing Machine.
Barbecue, Birdwatching, Bushwalking, Swimming.
Rural/Country, Environmental, Adult Getaway, Empty Nesters, Family.
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.